The New Revelation of Jesus Christ for the final days of our civilization through the prophet Jakob Lorber
Biblical accounts from the New Testament
Just as there are many references of the coming of the Saviour (Jesus Christ) throughout the Old Testament, there is also a particular reference to this (New) Revelation in the New Testament: Here are some examples (KJV):
"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him".
"Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him".
John 14: 26
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you".
John 16:12, 13
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come".
"And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen".
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams".
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel (that is:"The Great Gospel of John" through Jakob Lorber") to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.
In order to facilitate an entry into the wealth of the new Revelation by Jesus to the prophet Jacob Lorber,
I briefly describe here a selected number of topics, provided with text excerpts.
Further biblical hints:
- The Universe and Alien Civilizations
- About the Secrets of Our Living Earth
- Where do the souls of animals go?
- The Prehistory of Mankind (the story of Adam & Eve)
- The Nature of the Human Being
- The art of staying healthy with age
- Improving the human brain
- Why does God tolerate injustice, mischief and war?
- Dreams, Visions and Faces
- About Prayer
- How Angels accompany us
- Getting to know Jesus
- Prophesy and Return of Jesus
- The Death phenomenon
- Burial or Cremation
- About life after Death and in the Beyond
- About suicide
- Premature death of Children
- The nature of God
- The Origin of the New Testament
- The detailed Explanation of God’s Order, His Commandments
- Finding the right marriage partner
- Where do religions come from?
- Mature and immature Souls and their activities in Mankind
- Jesus and the Miracles
- Organ Donation
Webpage-owner: Helmut Betsch
Email: helmut.franz.sehel [aet] t-online.de